It’s official. I’m addicted to Tumblr.
I can’t believe that the last words I’ve written on this blog in over a month were embedded in a silly hipster DIY graphic reading, “You make me want to practice my MySpace angles.” Ha! Brilliant.
I started ASL and blogging during my sophomore year of college. At the time, it felt incredibly simple and fast and I loved that I had a little platform to throw my random thoughts, regardless of how intelligible or respectable they were (prime example: “You make me want to practice my MySpace angles”).
Now, however, WordPress feels a little like homework. Tumblr is just sooo insanely easy and it’s part of a little community that I’ve become quite fond of.
On top of that, I’ve been so genuinely crazy at work and writing for other blogs like Edelman Digital’s, Ruby Pseudo and Paper’s Word Up, that it’s tough to find the time to write (these are times when I most appreciate the ability to reblog).
So, similar to what Rubel decided to do (although, at least I can say that I was #herebeforeoprahrubel in terms of shifting my focus to Tumblr as my main publishing platform), I’m going to use my Tumblr blog as my daily feed. ASL will remain a central spot to share my more thoughtful (hopefully) digests of my experiences starting out in the space and growing up as a digital kid.
Stick around for periodic posts from me and our whole ASL crew and find my daily feed on Tumblr here.
Filed under: social media | 1 Comment
There are no public comments available to display.
- Uploading my photos from our Words Indonesia shoot. Films coming soon (end of March) flickr.com/photos/edelman… @EdelmanAPACMEA @EdelmanID 15 hours ago
- 3 films from India, with 2 directed/written by a friend are screening at January Cafe in Xuhai 8PM tomorrow. Join us http://t.co/ONUVm0Zkn9 16 hours ago
- A simple, beautiful idea.... what's your name again? youtube.com/watch?v=IpbDHx… 20 hours ago
- Ahmedabad http://t.co/KQJJscYhuv 3 days ago
- First Saturday morning back in Shanghai after a month away. Today is for rest and reading transcripts from India http://t.co/JFMLO6xFm5 3 days ago
- "Cultivating food in the middle of a spaghetti junction" Hong Kong's Guerrilla Gardeners roadsandkingdoms.com/2014/hong-kong… 4 days ago
- Night train, Delhi http://t.co/6whNye1fDz 4 days ago
- @cc_chapman Nice to hear from you, friend:) Doing well here. Hope all is well with you too! 4 days ago
- "Well here we go, and on we go..." // "In the end, there's love and there's work." From one of my favorites youtu.be/XTOtuspVSMg 4 days ago
- Gas station, Makassar http://t.co/eOddnzM4Hb 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
most popular posts
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- September 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007